<VV> Vintage Chevy Club

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jan 30 15:53:02 EST 2009

Wayne---
Why?

Do they think themselves better than you?  It is ludicrous to think you can belong to a local chapter of a national club and pay the national no dues.  Who do they think they are?  They can afford 10K to restore a car and can't afford to join CORSA?

The whole train of thought that you can belong to a CORSA sanctioned chapter and not be a CORSA member is idiotic on it's face.  If your club puts on an event covered by CORSA insurance, are they allowed to participate?  If so, they get a free ride on my dues, and yours.  There's no justification for that.

One of the reasons this nation is circling the bowl as we speak is because of the
SOMETHING FOR NOTHING concept.

in 6 years of working in a jailhouse, the only program EVERY TV is tuned to at the same time is The Price is Right---because you can walk in off the street and get SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.  And that's where the criminal mind is at.

CORSA chapter members who don't belong to CORSA get SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.  But not on MY dime anymore.

Hank