<VV> Recruiting younger members

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 17:12:10 EST 2009

George and all. This is very true younger members need help and training and
most clubs will help them, but we had a young member who needed help restoring
his car and he had no place to work on it ( lived in an apartment) and we
provided that and coaching and equipment. He came and worked on the car three
times and took up garage space for 13 months, the car was removed !! What he
REALLY wanted was for our club to restore his car for him as a project.
  We will help members but they must also help themself. I realize this will
not happen often, but it did with us. Thats what car clubs do, help each other
and have fun doing it.
Gene Barr

CORSA
 CFC