<VV> VV New members

pat whats-her-name patsbuick350 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 18:13:41 EST 2009

Up here in northeast Ohio there are a few Corvair owners that I have seen and talked to at cruises and such. We have all looked at Corsa's listings of the local chapters in this area and they are non-existent, though still listed. The site that is closest to most of us in the Cleveland area has a web site that is listed with Corsa that has not been updated since 2003. The phone numbers that are listed are non-working. The next closest is in Akron, to far for me, and there is one listed in Toledo, WAY to far for me!! I wish there was a local club, I would be happy to join.I have been a member of CORSA since the day I bought the car. As a woman, and not a dumb one, I enjoy my Corvair and would love to have someone with experience with this wonderful little car to give a few pointers first hand, now and then. I read every V.V. post and do learn quite a bit, but there is nothing like first hand, hands on experience to quide you. The body-shops in this area
 don't even want to touch her, and I was hard pressed to find a competant guy to help with the mechanics, Though I did find a darn good one! If i can do it my self, I do it, but there are times when local advice would be a Godsend, especially when it is pertinent only to the Corvair. There are a few of us in the area who cruise and enjoy our vairs. I suppose we will probably have to start our own local club and we WILL, of course, expect all who join to be a member a CORSA. We have to keep the love alive!

Trish in Ohio
65 monza vert
Corsa member #028220

p.a.b. have a great day