<VV> Recruiting younger members

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jan 30 20:14:37 EST 2009

I'd like to verify my good friend George's post.

Wyn Rittal helped me learn about Carburetors.  And When I only lived about 2
miles from George, he would hold my hand when I needed his help, either in
my driveway or in his.

TCC has great tech sessions.  We even did starter rebuilds checking the
armatures on a "Growler"---most people have never even seen one.

If CORSA NC chapters had a monthly tech session, I'd put up with a double
dues increase.  The 2 I have belonged to don't.  Like many clubs, it's all
about going out to eat.

TCC used to have a business meeting, and a social night every month.  It's a
good club.

Having Papa Smitty around provides an "ambience"  you won't get anywhere
else, and you don't get Helen's cookies and cupcakes either!

Hank