<VV> CORSA

Richard/Gail Spiess spiessdg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 18:55:48 EST 2009

When I go to cruise nights on Woiodward Ave., there are lots of different cars on display but virtually no Corvairs.  I have noted however that the average age of these cruisers is probably 40-50 years old.  They tinker with their cars all of the time and I see few stocks.
My son-in-law has a 38 Ford street rod and he takes it out when he can.

Again, where are the Corvairs?
Reminds me of a comment made at the Dream Cruise a few years ago.  "Where are all these cars the rest of the year?"

Dick Spiess
64 Spyder