<VV> 1965 Corvair

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 10:42:04 EST 2009

Hi guys and gals, my 1965 Corvair 4-door "tour car" is very rusty and
the windshield leaks like a sieve.  I would like a better one.  There is
a gray 500 4-door for sale in Wabash, Indiana that I am interested in.
It is eBay auction 220351069878.  Do we have any members living in that
area that could go look at the car for me?  I've been burned before
buying cars unseen and don't want to do that again.  I live up north of
Detroit so it is a long drive for me to go see it.  I would pay your gas
and cover a lunch for you to look at it for me.  I would do the same for
anyone wanting me to look at a MI car.
Thanks, Clark Hartzel