<VV> Sagging 64

Ken Lundy klundy at optonline.net
Sat Jan 31 12:35:43 EST 2009

My 64 Convertible is sagging on the left side. It was not very noticeable
when I bought the car in 2001, but is very noticeable now. The front left
corner is 1/2² lower than the front right. At the rear, the difference is
much greater. The rear left corner is 1-3/8² lower than the rear right.
My guess is it needs new springs.
I¹ll add new shocks too, if the springs are being replaced.
Should I consider replacing the transverse leaf spring?
Are there any other possible causes I should look at?
Any thoughts and advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Ken Lundy
NJ
64 Monza Convertible