<VV> non corvair related (breif on being prepared)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 13:22:14 EST 2009

we heat with propane fed with 500 gal in ground , shop with 300 gal. i had  a
generator put in that will automatically take care of everything , running
from the propane also. my communications if needed includes amateur radio in
many forms , most can run of 12 volts , even have them in my corvairs.
i learned to be ready after the major ice storms north of here a few years
ago. amateur radio was the only way  for communications from shelters and
emergency services for about 3 - 4 weeks.
it is another hobby that can pay off with public service. it is now much
easier to get involved , if you have any interest at all.
after seeing what life changing devastation occurred up north of here , my
heart goes out to those affected.
regards, tim colson
all my vairs have ham radio's in them.
N2VZD