<VV> Sagging 64

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 16:26:24 EST 2009

Ken, the leaf spring is designed to NOT provide any roll resistance. If you removed the two rear coil springs, the leaf would let if flop whichever way it wanted, with the tilt controlled only by the two front springs. For that reason, replacing the leaf spring would not help your tilt to port. It might raise the rear (both sides equally) some.

Message: 1