<VV> High Speed Netting

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 17:25:19 EST 2009

Nope, already inquired. Made a fool out of Verizon's telemarketer when he
called. I said, sure, sign me up. Told him my location. Then after a long
pause, he said that he just checked with his supervisor, and they really
DON'T have it available in my area.

I've stopped getting their telemarketing calls..... (G)

-Mark

If