<VV> Corvair Museum

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sat Jan 31 21:48:26 EST 2009

Well I think this topic should be the first order of business for the CPF.
Also I have heard some people talking about getting a museum for ONLY
Corvairs. I do not think this would be practical for many reasons. Expense
for one (heating cooling electricity staff) But also the Corvair only ran
for ten years and had BASICLY only two changes Early and Late. I know there
were variations but I don't think that is enough for an entire museum. Even
with all the memorabilia it would barley fill up one room. Sharing a museum
with at least other CHEVY's is ideal. You can share the costs and make it
more interesting for the visitors. Just a thought.

Jason Cesana

1960 700