<VV> CHT for every CORVAIR

Daniel & Francine les.vallee at rocler.com
Wed Jul 1 13:44:02 EDT 2009

Hi !

I'm having my 140 hp engine rebuild at this time & I agree with the
statement that every Corvair need a CHT.

I would like to have both heads with a thermister.

My first question is where do you install them.

Second, I have pick from this list a double CHT gauge from :

http://www.recreationalmobility.com/cgi-bin/recreation/27137.html

The 4' temp sender come either in 14 or 18 mm...wich one is better for us ?

Finally, an extension lead come in either 2 or 4 conductors &  in variable
lenght from 4 to 10 feet ( in 2' increments).

What is best suited  for us ?

Thanks for your help

Daniel Vallée
1965 Monza Convertible 140 PG