<VV> Help needed in Ft. Meyers FL

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 2 11:06:55 EDT 2009

I strongly suggest getting a CORSA roster and then contacting the nearby members. Though they may not be mechanics, they may be able to steer someone who needs help to their people who maintain their cars. I hope this is helpful.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Getting ready to drive my "69 Monza Convertible #2891 to Jax