<VV> OPINIONS PLEASE. no, or little Corvair.

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Fri Jul 3 05:43:41 EDT 2009

> Long story short, when do you know, and should you purchase extra parts,
> when you plan on keeping a car a long time...

...but if you buy them you end up storing them for 40 years but never
needing them, and your wife ends up sitting at Hershey some time in the
future with a big pile of rusty junk and a placard saying:

HUSBAND RECENTLY DECEASED.
PARTS NOT NEEDED.
MUST SELL EVERYTHING.
PLEASE MAKE OFFER.

I know this because every year at Hershey I see two or three little old
white-haired ladies sitting with piles of parts and placards such as these.

And I have got a shed full of parts like this that I have had for up to 33
years, myself. My wife is eyeing them nervously as my age increases...

Cheers

Alan