<VV> OPINIONS PLEASE. no, or little Corvair.

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Fri Jul 3 10:48:32 EDT 2009

# 1 - If you have Corvairs or like Corvairs you need to join CORSA !  ( If
you need a CORSA application e-mail me and I will send you one )
# 2 - Store the parts where they will not rust !
# 3 -  If you think you will never use them start selling them off in the
CORSA  Communique there is probably someone out there that needs them right
now !
# 4 - Tag each part as to what it is and what it fits and include a
reasonable price, in case you check out before they are used or sold.

       My own story:  I sold all of my Corvair cars and parts years ago now
I am buying back cars and parts getting back into Corvairs. Thank goodness I
kept all of my books and manuals. I wish now I had all those cars, used and
NOS parts that I sold so cheap !
       A good place to buy and sell parts and cars is Craigslist and local
club members.

John Howell       CORSA, KACC, UVMCC, CORVANATICS       Where the fun is at
!