<VV> Question concerning head casting number

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 20:02:38 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/3/2009 2:54:07 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
simpsonj at bellatlantic.net writes:

I just  acquired a pair of early heads, casting number 3786592.  I
checked  the CORSA tech guide ('96 supplement) and they aren't
listed.   Closest is 3786591.  These heads have the same chamber
design as the  other early 8:1 compression heads (the "AA" design in
the tech guide) so I  assume they're just a later run of the '61-'62
heads.  But if anyone  can confirm the year and application I'd appreciate
it.

Thanks in  advance.

Jim Simpson

Jin, There was an error in preparing this document. Lines 23, 24, 25, &
217 should all have the 3786592 casting number.
Regards,
Bob Helt