<VV> My 1960 is off and running........

Richard Widman rwidman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:21:36 EDT 2009

When I first put everything together I assumed the machine shop had
properly balanced and preped my flywheel and pressure plate, which of
course they didn't, so I had a lot of vibration and another broken nose
cone.

3 months later I have a new flywheel, pressure plate, nose cone, and
bendix for good measure. I put them in this week and took off for a drive.

If the links work, this will take you to my site
http://www.widman.biz/Corvair/corvair.html

and this will take you to a piece of this morning's 20 mile drive to the
lake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32gP0OF1MUk

All I have to do now is the carpeting and put together the rest of the
interior that is already done.