<VV> Stupid Driving (Little Corvair) and be poud of what July 4th represents!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 18:11:33 EDT 2009

Give poor Rocco a break, he didn't hurt anybody,
  Roger

My sentiments exactly... ?and when someone gets hurt... give the one responsible a "happy pill" ?that puts them to sleep forever!.. They've proven to be a "menace to society!" ?Then make their families pay the damages..

Just like fines... ?laughable, at the levels they are..

I street raced in Highschool... ?17 ?violations.... ?only one for going too slow. ?no fines..

Only when I turned 18, ?payed $480 to stay out of Jail, lost my license "indefinetly", ?did I stop racing.... ?not driving.. just racing.... ?Insurance companies didn't ?care / ask if you had a license!

I sold my street rod and bought a '59 Chev ?235 six! ?PG!! and drove it until I was drafted...never was pulled over in that one..

Since then, I've only once, had 2 tickets within 3 yrs...making Insurance skyrocket.... missed by a month! GRRR

I've ?been "let go" a couple of times ?when I should've payed... ?and ?caught in ?Shamtraps twice... ? tradeoffs!

?And NO, ?I've never caused an accident.... ?been hit 5 times... ?only once by someone with insurance! ?

?Who's the Bad guy?

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm