<VV> Stupid Driving (Little Corvair)

Hal Wizardhal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 17:48:20 EDT 2009

*Guys; I go back to the mid 90's on this list. These are mild transgressions
of the agreed upon rules but it reached a tipping point for me*. *I learned
a lot on here and met some good people. But I have decided to do without VV.
One rant too many; one political reference too many. It gets old! Maybe I
got old. Anyway, I don't post anymore and there isn't much Corvair related
info anymore either. I know, nobody cares---------------------*