<VV> 1964 Spyder seatbelts

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 09:17:00 EDT 2009

Frank.
Actually seat belts were standard as of January 1st, 1964.... so  if the
car was built before New Year's Day 1964, it probably didn't have  them.... OR
it has on the Fisher Body tag code 5O, which is "Seat Belt Delete"  and you
got maybe a $7 credit on the car... my 1964 700 has that code, and has a
build date of 1st week of June (the engine was stamped on my Dad's birthday,
May  22nd, which is the REAL reason I bought that little car in 2003)...
Hope this helps!
Lonzo

In a message dated 7/5/2009 1:10:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,