<VV> What have you done to stop your engine from pinging?

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 5 16:46:04 EDT 2009

Cutting out the head gasket step - without step-cutting the piston.
Agressive deflashing of the heads with a 1/8" drill.

Approximately 10.5:1 compression 140 engine with no pinging on premium fuel
at 100+ degrees (unless I lug it below 1500 going up my steep driveway after
a long, hot drive home from work).

Roger