<VV> Parts Needs at the Convention?

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 6 15:26:33 EDT 2009

I will be starting to pack my trailer for the convention this week, so please drop me a note if there is anything in particular you would like to have or look at as I can not bring everything. I have 4 tables reserved inside for carburetors, turbochargers, collectibles (including scale models, promos, diecasts, etc.), literature, parts cleaners, and parts. I will be buying (and trading) late model carb cores if you would like to bring yours along to turn them into cash to spend at the convention. I have some very interesting one-of-a-kind Weber carburetor conversions to drool over, so bring your credit cards
also :-). We will be staying with my daughter's home just south of town, so be sure to catch me in the big room if you need anything. I am looking forward to meeting you.
The Carbmeister.