<VV> Vapor Lock - Thanks for the replys

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 7 02:15:35 EDT 2009

Yes Joe, please post what you find. And when you remove the in tank sock make sure you are very low on fuel as you will be opening up the tank from the bottom. Gravity seems to do a very fast job of emptying the tank. Also be sure you have a new seal for the sender unit before you get started. And the tool for removing the sender unit is a good investment or at least try to borrow or rent one from someone. Good luck.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado.