<VV> WOW!!! New Rasmussen Numbers (Now, an Apology)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 19:08:33 EDT 2009

Folks,

I apologize for my previous post.  It was intended for vv-talk.  On AOL,
when you begin to type the "Send To" address, the system anticipates the
address you want and brings up the closest address depending on the letters
and/or numbers you type.  This is very convenient except this time I typed in
only one "v" (virtualvairs) instead of "vv" (vv-talk) and that was the source
of the error.

Again, my apologies and I will try to take more care in the future.

Doc