<VV> The Buffalo Convention Haunts Me

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Jul 9 22:56:50 EDT 2009

Lon, I am well aware of each state's desire to collect sales tax.  I
remit sales tax in my home state of New Jersey of course, but I have
also had a tax certificate for Pennsylvania when I was doing business
there.  Penna was no problem when we discontinued our activities there.

The whole reason that I obtained the NY certificate in the first
place was to be in compliance with the law.  I remain in compliance
with the law, but New York State appears to have more than its share of morons.

By the way, you say that Oregon does not have a state sales
tax.  True.  But you say that only Oregon does not have a state sales
tax.  Not true.  Alaska, Delaware, Hawaii, Montana, New Hampshire and
Oregon do not have state sales taxes.

--Bob