<VV> Tie rod needed

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Fri Jul 10 12:11:13 EDT 2009

Mike--I'm not sure I'm calling it the right thing.  Clark's may be calling it "drag link" by what I'm seeing on their used catalog on pg 26 but it runs from pitman arm to both side tie rod arms.  Not sure if they even have it.  I think I'll sit on it until after convention.  May come up with something there.    It's actually my brother in law's car that got bent.  I won't tell you how he bent it as he was embarassed to tell me.  ken

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP