<VV> anyone have another VW part??? (no Corvair)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 06:51:39 EDT 2009

Hey Guys,
Sorry for the second non-Corvair post this week, but neighbor (an
eccentric little dude/hippy) saw me working on the UltraVan and asked if I knew
anything about old VWs... he has a kit car (cool, but wore out) that is missing
 the carburetor. The engine is a 1500, probably 1967... the carb is GONE
and it's  been sitting at his "mechanic's place" for 2 years because the
"mechanic" can't  find another one...
Just wondering if anyone has one real cheap... this guy is living off  his
SSI and that's it.
The kit car looks like a little roadster, and the engine is hidden by a big
 fiberglass box-like trunk... it has wire wheels from a Model A Ford...
really  cute, but it has literally sat out for 2 years waiting for a carb...
If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
Later,
Lonzo

**************Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on