<VV> update on washer pump

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Jul 11 13:40:46 EDT 2009

To clarify, the quoted note below from Cliff is *not* vendor bashing.
A negative product review is perfectly acceptable.  What is *not*
acceptable are statements like:

"All vendor x sells is junk"
"Vendor y gives lousy service"
"So and so is a crook"

Those are accusations with no supporting evidence.  That is bashing.

--Bryan