<VV> Bound for JAX

Cliff cliff at tibweb.com
Sat Jul 11 18:55:36 EDT 2009

The gloves are off, eh Smitty.  :-)

I have read of your escapades.  I hope neither one of us wins it this year.
I hope to run down I-95 myself, but since I am travelling with a group, I
may not get my way.  I really hate I-75 through GA.  There is almost always
an accident or construction.

Here's to all of us travelling to the Convention, "God's speed and
protection."

Cliff
Smitty Says;  Cliff I am so sorry to hear that you are competing for that
award.  I might have stayed home if I had known earlier.  With my years of
experience in proving I can break anything on 4 wheels no matter how well
prepared, You ain't got a chance buddy.
Encouragement takes too much effort.  I can stop and offer advice though.
Advise is easy.  I have so much of it because nobody ever takes any from me.
Heading South on I-95 from Tidewater Sun Morning.