<VV> Fuel Pressure Regulator Woes

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 11 19:16:54 EDT 2009

We had one of those kind fail on Mike's boat.  Thankfully it's got an alarm
to detect just such an event, and we hadn't even left the harbour so it was
easy to get back to a mooring.

I haven't tried the one you pictured, yet.  It's what I'm going to be using
on my next motor.  Nice thing with that on a turbo is you can use the other
port for a fuel pressure gauge.

Regards,
Joel