<VV> Fuel Pressure Regulator Woes

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Sat Jul 11 15:08:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

My fuel pressure regulator failed spewing gas under all over the engine. I
replaced it with the same type from the local FLAPS and it leaked almost as
much  right out of the packaging. I was NOT a happy camper!

The regulators in question are the round type and I don't intend to rely on
another one. This is all too eerily similar to the batch of bad fuel pumps
we had a few years back

Has anybody tried the Holley 2 port - 1-4 PSI units like this one at
http://www.holley.com/12-804.asp

Does anybody have any other recommendations?

Regards,

Bob