<VV> Scammers are back

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 12:54:07 EDT 2009

Grant:

They are not just on CORSA, they are everywhere.  I have been trying  to
sell my MB GL320 due to loss of job, and the scammers are all over
Craigslist, Autotrader, and even Ebay.  Certainly makes you want to only do  business
locally and face to face.

Todd in TX

In a message dated 7/12/2009 11:48:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time,