<VV> Scammers are back

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 12 12:48:01 EDT 2009

Just a note to let those of you who use the CORSA on line communique advertising that I had an attempted scam this weekend. I got a reply from my Cores Wanted add from someone in the UK who said they have hundreds of Corvair carbs (Rochester and Carter) in a warehouse. All I had to to was let him know how many I wanted and he would ship them next day UPS and I could pay via Western Union :-). Or, I guess that could explain where all the cores are being stored....? Just FYI, Grant