<VV> EM wins? 24 hours of LeMons

Andrew Sarkozi andy at officedynamics.net
Mon Jul 13 22:58:28 EDT 2009

I was only one of 7 drivers. The owner of the car is enthusiastic about
racing it in Kershaw and Nelson Ledges but like many other things time and
money are a factor.

The handling was nothing less than atrocious. Tire pressure changes were
useless and we always kept a 10lb f/r difference. R rated-DOT tires would
have helped a bit but what's  to complain about considering the results.

The Driver Line up included;

Car owner Jim Brennan from Hartford Conn, never been on a track ever,
Todd Ford from California and Mike Musto from Queens NY, both of Bullrun
Fame (TV)
Carmine DellAquilla from Long Island (ZR1 owner amongst other things) gets
things done guy, Johnny Sigismondi from L.I. the genius that prepped and
kept the car going guy,
Katherine Helmetagg from Volkswagen fame aka Atomicalex (chemical and
mechanical engineer that flow bench tests things in her kitchen for fun!)
and myself.
What did we leave out?

--
Andrew Sarkozi