<VV> Removing door panel emblems

WSan159401 at aol.com WSan159401 at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 02:04:35 EDT 2009

I am replacing the door panels on my Corsa and would like to reuse the
small emblems that are attached to the panel. I need to know how to correctly
and safely remove the fasteners from the back of the emblems. I have
practiced  (tried) removing them by holding them with a plier and wiggling in the
past but  the studs are easily broken using this method. Is there a trick or
procedure to  successfully get the clips off the back of the emblems?

Bill Sanders
**************Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on
tour at TourTracker.com.
(http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000006)