<VV> Removing door panel emblems

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jul 14 08:06:19 EDT 2009

I have removed a few successfully.  First, you have to remove the door
panel to do it, trying to get them off without access to the back
doesn't work very well.  I just squeezed the clips with a pair of
pliers and broke them in half, I thought breaking those was much
better than breaking the studs, you can get replacement clips.

--Bryan