<VV> miles per year - was belt life

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 16 02:53:27 EDT 2009

How to get responses -- beat everybody's favorite dog, and then say they
don't feed him ...

Must Be Something About Being Lon -- Lonzo & Unca Lonald -- both drive
1960's full time -- Guys, I know that, you don't need to point out the
exceptions, I covered 'em -- (very darn few at least) -- meaning 25,000
miles per year per car, like we used to drive when we were young, and
thought AM radio was supposed to sound that way, and only Caddy's and
Imperials, etc had A/C ....

My 1960 is a "Special Events" car; I'm working on a "daily"

Bill Strickland