<VV> EM vs LM lower shrouds.

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 23:23:47 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/16/2009 2:35:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net writes:

Would I be better off using an LM set of shrouds and just  making access
for the oil filler tube?  I probably have enough in the  stash to do this.
This seems to be the right answer. I know others have made  swaps like this and
I am looking for advice before I experiment with an  LM shroud.

MIKE KOVACS

Mike,
I'd recommend the later shrouds because the thermostats last longer in the
second series shrouds where they are more centrally located.

Bob
**************S T R E T C H  your technology dollars with great laptop
deals from Dell!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223081712x1201714210/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2