<VV> Bummed out!!

eamsquared at comcast.net eamsquared at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 06:09:23 EDT 2009

Jim,

A '66 110 hp  PG engine code is "RH" (non air conditioned).  I am the original owner of my car and the engine has never been out.  Your engine was produced on June 15th.  What is the Body Build Date of your car.  On a '66 car you can find this information on a plate riveted to the frame to the right of distributor.  It is a 2 digit number representing the month of the year followed by letter for the week of the month.  It is located on the top left of the plate.  Your body build date should be after June 15th if this is the correct engine for the car.

Erich Meyer

110 PG Monza

Brick, NJ