<VV> '61 sheet metal solved

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 17 16:33:43 EDT 2009

  I fit checked all the possibilities. Only the EM sheet metal can be used to mate to the upper and rear sheet metal on an EM.

 The one piece EM shroud fits on the botton just fine. However I'll use the LM thermostat and bracket. Just have canabilize an old LM shroud and rivet the LM thermostat bracket to EM shroud.

 A lot of sheet metal hammering and stuff to get it to fit as it was really battered, but should  fit (using a bigger dead blow hammer NOW).

 Thanks for all the advice. No matter how much you know, you learn that you don't know enough.

 MIKE