<VV> Annual VV Convention Meeting Report?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jul 19 20:14:54 EDT 2009

Thanks Seth.

So, anybody want to tell us about the convention?  I'm hoping nothing
really reported means things went pretty well.

BTW, for those of us who don't drive them enough, Corvairs really like
fresh gas better than old stuff.  The blue car went through a number
of engine issues, and of course I started off with a full tank.  The
last time I'd driven it the car really was unhappy, but I just didn't
have time to fool with it.  Last week I took it out and put some fresh
gas in it and a few miles later things were much better :-)
Something to keep in mind next time you're trying to figure out why it
ran fine and doesn't anymore - check when you last filled up.

--Bryan