<VV> Convention Raffle car?

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Mon Jul 20 07:10:13 EDT 2009

This is one of the quietest years about the convention.  People are
generally giving us updates during the week.  I talked to one of my friends
that went and he told me it was very hot and humid all week.  Thats why I
did not go as I am very uncomfortable in that type of weather.
He did say that there was some damage done to a couple of Concours car by a
canopy that blew across the parking lot.  He also said that people were
getting sick due to the heat.
John Sweet