<VV> Lack of People Reporting about theconvention?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 10:25:51 EDT 2009

John S.  sez:
This is one of the quietest years about the convention.  People are
generally giving us updates during the week.

Yes it was!  Even the usual  "heavy reporters"  were quiet!  CORSA  has
NOTHING /  no responsibility  for this!

It is just a shame that  people didn't  feel like processing their
pictures and videos each nite... let alone just writing a quick email
to VV.

  This is what we get for FREE!  So let's not complain!

Personally, with my disdain of the  Heat and humidity,  I  Gladly
"waited"  for News!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm