<VV> Lack of People Reporting about theconvention?

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 14:49:14 EDT 2009

Matt,
     We think alike, at least on this!<GGGG>  Northern NJ is too hot and humid for me in July/August so I can only imagine what it's like in Florida.
     Anybody know what happened at the "tech sessions"?????  They always seem to get "short shrift" in the Convention reporting.
     Frank "trying to stay cool at the Jersey shore" Burkhard