<VV> Convention Comments

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:15:39 EDT 2009

My educated guess is that the bulk of Corsa members do not have school age
children. People tend to have interest in the cars of their youth and those
of us that had Corvairs in the sixties are in their fifties and sixties now.
Biasing the convention date for school children, it appears to me, does more
harm than good.

Does anyone know the actual demographics of the club? It might be worth
finding out, if not.

In my case, a trip to Florida is a significant expense and if I am going to
make the trip, it will be in winter or early spring, not in the heat of
summer.

Marc Sheridan