<VV> Member Survey

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Fri Jul 24 17:44:54 EDT 2009

The member survey results in the July 2008 CORSA Communique pages 6 and 7 show what our white heads show, we are an aged membership and were lucky enough to have been around when the Corvair was new !  Only 21.2% of the members responding had children in school ( I don`t know if this includes college ) with 72.4% having no children in school.
The most disappointing thing to me about the survey was out of a membership of nearly 5000 only 537 members responded to this survey !  Can you believe that approximately four thousand two hundred fifty one members did not take the time to answer this survey !

John Howell

CORSA member since 1972
Corvair owner since 1962