<VV> Member Survey

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 10:42:18 EDT 2009

10% that would be a good year!
This year all of the board positions were uncontested and each candidate
received about 40 votes. In my book, those guys should only have to listen to
 those 40 gripes...LOL

If you care about the direction and future of CORSA, run for the  Board!!!!

Ned

In a message dated 7/24/2009 4:56:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,