<VV> Member Survey

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Jul 25 13:03:36 EDT 2009

I've watched the BoD change members for 21 years.  Haven't seen any real
substantive change.  Perpetuation of the Status Quo, without a doubt.  I've
seen several Directors come in with fresh ideas, and at the end of their
terms, or sooner, decided they couldn't buck CORSA "City Hall", and were
dejected and disappointed.

CPF is probably the best thing to come out of the last 20 years, but without
members there will be nothing to preserve.

Hank