<VV> ring problem?

sgang54 at aol.com sgang54 at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 22:45:33 EDT 2009

Stephen,
I had a similar problem with my Corsa convertible which had been in storage for several years. A tip fom Bob Helt suggested that a cooling problem was causing a cylinder to go out of round. Sure enough when I removed the top shroud, I found a mouse nest in the left cylinder bank. I removed it and the smoke went away.

Steve Gangi

Message: 4