<VV> CORVAIR KEYS

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jul 27 00:38:42 EDT 2009

And to add to the mix, some of the 67 keys came with the small heads of
the 1935 to 1966 keys, even though they are A and B respectively. Then
there was a change to the now common big rectangular and oval A and B
keys. These big heads were used on all C,D,E,H, J and K keys until they
started with the plastic ontop of the metal heads.

Frank DuVal